About Our Core-Aeration Services
Core-Aeration and Overseeding can help make your lawn healthier and greener.
Do you have Bermuda, Zoysia, Centipede or St. Augustene grass in your yard? Now is the time to aerate these grasses! Aeration coupled with over-seeding off quality seed will make your lawn the envy of your neighborhood. Let Decatur Lawn Care Core-Aerate and Overseed your warm season grass each spring.
Benefits of aerating your lawn include:
- Improved air exchange between the soil and atmosphere
- Improved uptake and use of water and fertilizer
- Reduced water runoff and puddling
- Stronger turfgrass roots
Overseeding your lawn can help it:
- Grow thicker and greener
- Be more resistant to drought, disease, and pests
- Efficiently and effectively absorb water and fertilizer
Cost for our Core-Aerating services is $119.95, which cover Core Aeration of most yards in Decatur.
- Core-Aeration starts at $89.99 for up to 4,000 SF
- Seasonal Spring Core-Aeration and Over Seeding services are offered custom price for each property
*final pricing is dependent upon the size of your yard and the condition of your turf
See Our Work
We provide aeration services to homes in the following areas of Dekalb County, Georgia:
Decatur, Toco Hills, Oakhurst, Lake Claire, Avondale Estates, Druid Hills, Agnes Scott, and Emory
What Our Customers Say:
It always felt like so much of the yard couldn't be used. They are just getting started on our backyard and I'm already so excited.
We've had our house for three years. Even with regular maintenance, the lawn never seemed healthy. I only recently found Decatur Lawn Care, but I'm seeing such a difference already! My grass and shrubs finally look beautiful.
I'm very happy with the service Porter and his crew provided. My yard looks so fresh with the cut grass and new pine straw.